Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1343 Discussions

"Your system is not intel optane memory ready: No compatible disks for intel optane memory"

CMas0
Beginner

I just made a new build with a 32 gb intel optane memory. When i run intel optane memory i says "Your system is not intel optane memory ready: No compatible disks for intel optane memory"

This is my setup:

Geforce RTX 2080 ti

i7-9700k

ROG STRIX B360-H gaming (i have install intel optane on the M.2-2 socket)

Windows 10 64 bits

And these file might help you

0 Kudos
1 Solution
LeonWaksman
Super User
  1. You didn't wrote which drive you want accelerate. I guess you want to accelerate the Disk 3 (G:).
  2. If I'm right, you have to change the partition type of G: from MBR to GPT (use MBR2GPT command)
  3. After doing this, prepare/leave 5-20MB of unallocated space in the end of drive D:.

Leon

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
LeonWaksman
Super User
  1. You didn't wrote which drive you want accelerate. I guess you want to accelerate the Disk 3 (G:).
  2. If I'm right, you have to change the partition type of G: from MBR to GPT (use MBR2GPT command)
  3. After doing this, prepare/leave 5-20MB of unallocated space in the end of drive D:.

Leon

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

The drive you want to accelerate needs to have at least 5MB of free space available at the end of the drive. None of your drives appear to have any free space.

I suggest that you review all of the requirements: Intel Optane Memory: Before You Buy: Key Requirements.

...S

CMas0
Beginner

Thanks it works now

0 Kudos