Intel® Optane™ Persistent Memory
Examine Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Persistent Memory

Latest firmware of DCPMM

RYang28
Novice

The current firmware in my DCPMM is 01.01.00.5253. I'd like to know if I can download the latest firmware from somewhere and update it through ipmctl. I've managed to find the document about how to update the firmware, but I cannot find any places I can download the firmware.

6 Replies
Franklin_S_Intel
Employee
Hello Robin, Thank you for joining our community. Please allow me some time to get back with you with a better reference on how to locate the firmware file for your device. I will write you back as soon as I find more information. Regards, Franklin S. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Franklin_S_Intel
Employee
Hello Robin, In order to provide you a better answer we need to ask some questions. Where did you purchase the memory from and what is the model number? What is the model of the motherboard in which you installed the memory? Regards, Franklin S. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
RYang28
Novice
Hi Franklin, I've managed to get the latest firmware from our contact in Intel. Thanks for your help.
0 Kudos
Franklin_S_Intel
Employee
Hello Robin, Great to hear you got the firmware. Can we help you with anything else on this end or should we go ahead and close the case? Regards, Franklin S. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
RYang28
Novice
Please go ahead and close the case. Thanks.
0 Kudos
BLind8
Beginner

This firmware package provides firmware for HPE Persistent Memory featuring Intel Optane DC Persistent Memory on HPE Gen10 Servers. It can be installed online through the use of tools such as Smart Update Manager (SUM) and the RESTful Interface Tool (iLOrest) on supported Operating Systems liteblue

0 Kudos