Intel® Optane™ Persistent Memory
Examine Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Persistent Memory
62 Discussions

missing driver and OS for Windows HP

SAM_24
Beginner

I am needing help figuring out how to install the driver and Intel update for the OS for windows 11  that I have gotten from Intel on my USB drive. It has an error code and will not log onto windows because there is no driver or operating system.  I have the files on a USB drive and I have the settings correctly chosen in the bios, I don't know if I have to extract the files on the usb or not, I am using someone else's windows and am afraid of accidentally changing the system on theirs.  The error code is 3FO and it says Please install an operating system on your hard disk. I have the order set so that the USB diskette is in the first boot order but it does nothing at startup, I can't seem to find a whole lot of information online on how to update from the bios, so If anyone can help me it would be great.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, SAM_24.

Good day,

This message is to inform you about the closure of this community thread,

I previously tried to obtain more information about this driver or update you want to install and point you in the correct direction, but there was no response after trying to follow up.

The thread will be closed right now and it will no longer be monitored by Intel support. If you require any type of assistance from Intel in the future, please open a new thread, or contact us using any of the available support methods:

- https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-intel.html

Best regards,

Bruce C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

3 Replies
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, SAM_24.

Thank you for posting on the Intel Community Support Forums.

I received your case regarding an Intel-related update or driver, and I will be reviewing this with you.

Based on the case details, this looks like something that should be reviewed with Microsoft or the system manufacturer (HP?).

Please let me know the following:

What exactly are you trying to update? or what is this driver/update for?

Who gave you this instruction? a particular Intel support team, article or representative?

I will follow up again on November 23th in case additional time is required.

Regards,

Bruce C.

BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, SAM_24.

I wanted to follow up on this community thread to check if we can help you in any way.

I will follow up again on November 28th just in case.

Regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, SAM_24.

Good day,

This message is to inform you about the closure of this community thread,

I previously tried to obtain more information about this driver or update you want to install and point you in the correct direction, but there was no response after trying to follow up.

The thread will be closed right now and it will no longer be monitored by Intel support. If you require any type of assistance from Intel in the future, please open a new thread, or contact us using any of the available support methods:

- https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-intel.html

Best regards,

Bruce C.