Intel® Optane™ Solid State Drives
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on Intel® Optane™ technology, Intel® MAS and Firmware Update Tool
445 Discussions

How to enable NVMe Relaxed Ordering for an Intel P4610 device on a CentOS system

alex163
Beginner

Hello,

I have an Intel SSD P4610 NVMe drive 3.2T,how to enable NVMe Relaxed Ordering for an Intel P4610 device on a CentOS system?

I used a command “nvme set-feature /dev/nvme0n1 -f 198 -v 0x1 -s”, but it didn't work.

I look forward to your response,Thank you!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Sazirah
Employee

HI alex163,

Good day.

I would like to follow up regarding your enquiry above. Please be inform that this product is no longer supported by Intel. For further information, please reach out to Solidigm for support and warranty request. Therefore, we will proceed with closing this case at our end. If you have any other questions, you may contact us by posting your question in the community forum.

Thank you for using Intel products and services.

Regards,

Sazzy_Intel

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Sazirah
Employee

Hi alex163,

Thank you for contacting Intel Community Support.

We are currently checking on this enquiry and will get back to you soon. Please give us some time.

Regards,

Sazzy_Intel

0 Kudos
Sazirah
Employee

Hi alex163,

Regarding your request above, please be inform that Intel SSD DC P4610 Series drive is no longer supported by Intel. For further information, please reach out to Solidigm for support and warranty request.

Unfortunately we are unable to extend support for this product, as it falls outside of our support boundaries.

Regards,

Sazzy_Intel

0 Kudos
Sazirah
Employee

HI alex163,

Good day.

I would like to follow up regarding your enquiry above. Please be inform that this product is no longer supported by Intel. For further information, please reach out to Solidigm for support and warranty request. Therefore, we will proceed with closing this case at our end. If you have any other questions, you may contact us by posting your question in the community forum.

Regards,

Sazzy_Intel

0 Kudos