Intel® Optane™ Solid State Drives
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on Intel® Optane™ technology, Intel® MAS and Firmware Update Tool
437 Discussions

Intel Optane P4800x Drivers for Server 2008 R2

techknight1
Novice

I am looking for the Intel Optane SSD DC P4800x drivers for Server 2008 R2. I have searched through the site and have been unable to find them. I was able to find the last version number (4.4.0.1003) that was available or compatible with Server 2008 R2, but couldn't find a place to download it.

Is there a download location that I missed? Does anyone have this version or know of a location on Intel's site to download it from?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, @techknight1.

Thank you for patiently waiting.

I have attached the requested driver (4.4.0.1003), the release notes are also included.

Please let me know if there is anything else or if you have other questions, otherwise, I will proceed to close the thread on November 3rd.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, techknight1.

Good day,

Thank you for posting on the Intel Community Support Forum.

I received your case regarding the P4800X driver Windows Server 2008 and , I will be happy to assist you.

The version number you mentioned seems to be the last one that supported it according to the release notes, and there is currently no download available, but please allow me to investigate and I will contact you back as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos
techknight1
Novice

Hi Bruce,

I appreciate any help you can provide in this search.

Thank You

0 Kudos
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, techknight1.

Sure, I will let you know as soon as there are any updates I can share.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, @techknight1.

Thank you for patiently waiting.

I have attached the requested driver (4.4.0.1003), the release notes are also included.

Please let me know if there is anything else or if you have other questions, otherwise, I will proceed to close the thread on November 3rd.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos
techknight1
Novice

Hi, Bruce

I really appreciate you finding the drivers and release notes. It will help me out a great deal.

I can't think of any other problem or issue that I need help with at this time.

Again, Thank You

techknight1

BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, techknight1.

I'm glad to be of assistance.

The thread will be closed right now, but if you require any type of assistance from Intel in the future, you can always contact us back.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos