Intel® Optane™ Solid State Drives
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on Intel® Optane™ technology, Intel® MAS and Firmware Update Tool

Memory and Storage Tool - Kudos!

speak
Beginner

Not at all a question but unsure where to post kudos.

To the development team, way to go!  This new successor to the SSD Toolbox FINALLY detects all my SSDs in my server RAIDS, complete with full SMART info and health status.  Before, the SSD Toolbox would not even harvest health info on SSDs in RAID; only useless green lines showing 100% which was totally inaccurate!

I just stumbled onto this new version.  And replaced all the old installs with this new one.  Major kudos to you guys! 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
JosafathB_Intel

Hello speak,

Thank you for contacting Intel® Memory and Storage support.

We appreciate your positive feedback related to the Intel® Memory and Storage Tool.

I will share it with the team in charge of the product development.

We will close this thread. If you need assistance related to an Intel® product, please do not hesitate to contact us back by opening a new thread, and please submit a new question. We will no longer monitor this thread.

Best regards,

Josh B.

Intel® Customer Support Technician.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
JosafathB_Intel

Hello speak,

Thank you for contacting Intel® Memory and Storage support.

We appreciate your positive feedback related to the Intel® Memory and Storage Tool.

I will share it with the team in charge of the product development.

We will close this thread. If you need assistance related to an Intel® product, please do not hesitate to contact us back by opening a new thread, and please submit a new question. We will no longer monitor this thread.

Best regards,

Josh B.

Intel® Customer Support Technician.