Intel® Optane™ Solid State Drives
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on Intel® Optane™ technology, Intel® MAS and Firmware Update Tool

Optane SSD with Agilex

victor4
Beginner

Has anyone used the Optane SSDs with an Agilex FPGA?  If so, what kind of bandwidth are you getting with sequential writes to the drive?  Also, I'm having difficulty finding mechanical details on the connector.  Is the M.2 used for all Optane SSDs?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, Victor4.

Thank you for posting on the Intel Community Support forums.

I received your ticket involving Intel Optane drives, I will be glad to assist you.

For this particular case, there is no information we can provide on these units being tested/used along FPGAs, the best option may be posting on the FPGA community sections to check if there is any information the support team or other community members can provide.

Regarding mechanical details, there is generally no additional information we can provide beyond what is publicly available. Optane SSDs may use M.2, Add-in-card or U.2 form factors depending on the SSD series, but further details may require you to have an active NDA or maybe submit the request via the IPS portal.

Here you have a link to the FPGA section:

- https://community.intel.com/t5/FPGA/ct-p/fpga

If you have any other questions, please let me know, otherwise I will proceed to close the thread on February 2nd.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos