Intel® Optane™ Solid State Drives
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on Intel® Optane™ technology, Intel® MAS and Firmware Update Tool
445 Discussions

PCIE RST driver for Windows installation

Marvob
Beginner
Hello Intel community, I'm asking the same thing (something similar) again because I'm too late to read your answers, where this thread was closed. I want to install Windows 11, but the setup doesn't show the hard drive, I can only find drivers to download as .exe (which you can't add in the setup). Where can I get a driver (.inf to install Windows) that is also signed (because I once had the problem that it wasn't signed)? It's this hard drive "PCIE RST controlled Disk Samsung" (I don't know if it's an RST or RSTe), it's the hard drive in the ASUS ROG Strix Scar 18. The motherboard brand and model is called ASUSTEK G834JZR, I only know that it's an RST hard drive. How do you take a screenshot of the logical and physical drive view (I'm taking a partial screenshot of where you can see the disk management? The problem before doesn't exist, the laptop worked without problems until Windows stopped booting. I hope you can answer me now. I'd like to say in advance: "Thank you for your answer(s)".
0 Kudos
0 Replies