Intel® Optane™ Solid State Drives
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on Intel® Optane™ technology, Intel® MAS and Firmware Update Tool
438 Discussions

"The miniport logged a health event" (Intel 670P)

GerryLuck
Novice

What do these events in Event Viewer mean?

I get the following warnings almost nonstop while playing games: 

(Storport Event 548, Warning: The miniport logged a health event.)

ev1.PNG

And the next 2 errors I get every time I turn on my PC. I believe I get them every now while using my PC.

(Storport Event 523, Error: The miniport logged an event.)

ev3.PNG

And I also get this error when turning on my PC and I think I get it randomly while using my PC as well. Storport Event 549, Error: This is the first instance of the error seen during this time period
on Storport Device (Port = 1, Path = 0, Target = 0, Lun = 0) whose Corresponding Class Disk Device Guid is {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}:
The request opcode was 0x1A and completed with SrbStatus 0x6 and ScsiStatus 0x2.
The sense code was (0x5,0x24,0x0).
The io latency was 1 ms

ev2.PNG

0 Kudos
3 Replies
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello GerryLuck,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

Can you please share a screenshot of your storage devices from the device manager.

Kindly check if you have the latest driver for your memory storage. If you don’t have the latest driver, please update your drivers.

If you need to update your drivers, please check the event viewer for any errors if it still persist.

Please let us know the outcome after you have checked it and will be happy to assist if any other troubleshooting required for this issue.

Best regards,

Hayat

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
GerryLuck
Novice

storage devicse.PNG

Does this tell you what you need? And yes, my drivers should be up to date. I'm on firmware 003C and driver version 10.0.19041.3570. 

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello GerryLuck,

Upon checking, it seems the product you own is not supported by Intel anymore. Instead it is supported through Solidigm Support.

Kindly check with Solidigm to assist you further in this issue.

We will proceed to close the thread.

Once the thread is closed, it will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Kindly submit a new thread should you need further assistance. We will be more than glad to continue assisting you.

Best regards,

Hayat

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos