Intel® Optimized AI Frameworks
Receive community support for questions related to PyTorch* and TensorFlow* frameworks.

AI From the Data Center to the Edge Certificate

reivan__christian

I had completed Intel course about AI From the Data Center to the Edge and had taken the quiz. I passed the quiz and do have the badge issued by Intel using acclaim. However, I haven't got the certificate yet. I have been checking my emails and still haven't found any notification related about the certificate. Could anyone solve the problem? 

note; I chose to accept the certificate and followed the instructions properly.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Adweidh_Intel

Hi Reivan,

Kindly refer below link for further clarification related to certificate issue.

https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-optimized-ai-frameworks/topic/852177

Also kindly confirm whether the badge which has been credited to you and attached is matched.If so in print section of the acclaim account there will be an option to convert as PDF kindly do the same. Please let us know in case of any issues/queries.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Adweidh_Intel

Hi Reivan,

Kindly refer below link for further clarification related to certificate issue.

https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-optimized-ai-frameworks/topic/852177

Also kindly confirm whether the badge which has been credited to you and attached is matched.If so in print section of the acclaim account there will be an option to convert as PDF kindly do the same. Please let us know in case of any issues/queries.

0 Kudos
reivan__christian

Finally, I found it. Perhaps I didn't notice the other options to share the badge. It's my bad anyway and yes, my name is written on the badge/certificate correctly. Thank you Sir.

0 Kudos
Adweidh_Intel

Hi Reivan,

We are glad to hear that your concern is being sorted out. Shall we proceed with closing this thread ?

0 Kudos
reivan__christian

Yes, of course.

0 Kudos
Adweidh_Intel

Hi Reivan,

Thanks for the confirmation. We are closing this case, in case of any issue/queries kindly raise a new thread.

0 Kudos