Intel® Optimized AI Frameworks
Receive community support for questions related to PyTorch* and TensorFlow* frameworks.

Certification for Intel AI Data Center to Edge

Mishra__Saurabh
New Contributor I

Hello Sir/Maam,

I have successfully completed the course with solving the quiz. May i know by when will i be receiving the certificate as through this i can get work from opportunity easily from various firms. Its very urgent!

Thank You.

Saurabh Mishra

8 Replies
JananiC_Intel

Hi,

I hope you have downloaded the course from the below link

https://software.intel.com/en-us/download/course-ai-from-the-data-center-to-the-edge-an-optimized-path-using-intel-architecture

After completing the quiz you will be asked for the need of certificate.If your option is Yes then you will be asked for some details like name , email id etc.

After completing this process you will be asked to accept the badge through acclaim.Then you have to create an account in acclaim so that you can print or share your certificate.Later you will receive an email from acclaim to accept the badge.

Finally when you log in to acclaim you can see your badge.

Thanks.

Mishra__Saurabh
New Contributor I

I have got the badge but not certificate. I think certificate is more worth.

Mishra__Saurabh
New Contributor I

i haven't received certificate in this format, as shown in the module. Please provide your kind help!

Mishra__Saurabh
New Contributor I

This is not my certificate, this is a sample from the pdf of DC to edge. My query was i should get the certificate in this format but i haven't got it.

Mishra__Saurabh
New Contributor I

Sorry, to take your time. I have got it. I thought download section and print section are both the same. it was not in download section but was in print section. From there i have converted it to pdf. Thank You for your time. My appologies.

0 Kudos
JananiC_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for the update and immediate response.Can we close the case?

0 Kudos
Mishra__Saurabh
New Contributor I

Yes maam. have a nice day

0 Kudos
JananiC_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for the update.We are closing the case.

0 Kudos