I just joined course on Applied Deep Learning With TensorFlow. However its not clear on where to begin. The week1 material doesn't give enough instruction. Any help would be appreciated. I understand the software setup part. After that there are not enough details to start through the course - or am i missing something? Thanks.
The course uses Jupyter as development & hand on training environment.
So, Jupyter must be installed and running before the hand on practice.
Please following next steps:
1. Install Jupyter in your python environment:
pip3 install jupyter
pip install jupyter
1. Please install it by pip based on python3 only.
2. If the Tensorflow is installed in virtual environment by Anaconda, please install Jupyter & run in same virtual environment.
2. Startup Jupyter.
Then, the jupyter server will be started up. And a web browser will be started up.
3. Entry Jupyter course.
In the web browser page in preview step, the files in current folder will be listed.
Please click Week1_Tensorflow_Fundamentals_HW.ipynb.
4. Run the codes in Jupyter file step by step.
Please refer to Jupyter guide for this step: Running the Notebook (https://jupyter.readthedocs.io/en/latest/running.html)
5. If there is more issues of Jupyter installation & usage, please refer to official website (https://jupyter.org/index.html)