Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16690 Discussions

IEEE 1735 Encryption Public Key - Quartus Prime Standard

DaDule
Beginner

Hello,

for a customer delivery we need the matching IEEE 1735 Encryption Public Key for Version 18.1 and for the latest version of the Quartus Prime Standard software (if they differ). Even if the documentation says it can be aquired with a case, our case was closed and I was forwarded here...

So please give a fast response.

Thank you.

Best regards.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
SyafieqS
Employee

Note: The Intel® Quartus® Prime Standard Edition software does not support IEEE 1735 encryption.

0 Kudos
SyafieqS
Employee

Let me know if there is any update

0 Kudos
SyafieqS
Employee

As we do not receive any response from you on the previous question/reply/answer that we have provided. Please login to https://supporttickets.intel.com/, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

p/s: If any answer from community or Intel support are helpful, please feel free to mark as solution, give Kudos and rate 5/5 survey

0 Kudos