Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16661 Discussions

Logic analyzer interface: Is there a way to set up Table size permanently?

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi there. 

this is something not critical, but really annoying. 

In Logic Analyzer Interface (LAI) the monitored signals are listed for each bank in a table. The table has four columns: Pin Index, Type, Alias and Name. I just want to make clear, which table I mean. 

This table seems to have a standard format (size) to which it falls back everytime you do something in LAI. This is really really really annoying me!!!! 

In times of wide-screens I just want to set the width of this table to something that fits to the window. But when I finally managed to make the table wider (which is also very tricky because it does not work on every try), I change the bank an Tadaaaa, the Table is reset to its itsy-bitsy-tiny size and I have to start fumble around to see my signals again. 

Yes, I know, I just could give them shorter names in the Alias-Fields. But this Field is also very tiny and besides, everytime I write something into it, THE TABLE IS RESETED TO ITS OLD SIZE!!!! GRRRRRRR!!! And so I have to expand it, to see, which Signal is next, give it an alias -> Size resetted and so on. 

So my question is: Is there a setting somewhere, where I can set a reset-value for the table size. Or how else can I make the size of the Table permanently wider?
0 Kudos
0 Replies