Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.

Max 10 GPIO lite ip

m_kumar
New Contributor I

Hi

in my project using max10 fpga i configued as a GPIO lite ip as an ddr input path, and quartus software automatically add that ip into project, now i need to edit the ip parameters, Problem is when i tried to open the ip it was showing path not available.

err.PNG

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AminT_Intel
Employee

Hello,

No need. I think the problem you are facing is the missing file in your Quartus. Please try this workaround from this link: https://www.intel.com/content/altera-www/global/en_us/index/support/support-resources/knowledge-base... 

That's the solution for PLL but you can do the same in your case.

Thanks

View solution in original post

6 Replies
AminT_Intel
Employee

Hello Kumar,

I am sorry you are facing this issue. May I get your version of Quartus and your device OPN? 

Thank you

m_kumar
New Contributor I

Hi

My Quartus version is 20.1 and it is lite edition and MAX10 FPGA.

Thanks.

AminT_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Would you be able to share your sample design file?

Thanks

m_kumar
New Contributor I

Hi.

You asking me to send IP file or project file.

AminT_Intel
Employee

Hello,

No need. I think the problem you are facing is the missing file in your Quartus. Please try this workaround from this link: https://www.intel.com/content/altera-www/global/en_us/index/support/support-resources/knowledge-base... 

That's the solution for PLL but you can do the same in your case.

Thanks

AminT_Intel
Employee

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.