Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16674 Discussions

Megawizard Plug-In Maneger can't open ALTDDİO_OUT megafunction

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi everyone, 

I'm using Quartus II 13.1 (64-bit) and my OS win7. 

I want to add ALTDDIO_OUT to my project,but ALTDDIO_OUT's interface does not open in any way.Can someone help me?
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi, 

I have the same problem. I am tryin to implement "Using Triple-Speed Ethernet on DE2-115 Boards" tutorial to test the ethernet connection, when I come to try to create a new megafunction using IP Catolog (Basic Functions > I/O > ALTDDIO_OUT), the megafunction wizard does not open. 

Thank you.
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Are you using the Quartus II 13.1.0.162 version? Are you only having a problem when opening one IP address or all the IP addresses? 

Please refer to the link below, follow their steps, and see if it helps you resolve your problem. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4pxyaqtmng&feature=youtu.be
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I have same problems. Doesnot open Megawizard windows with attempt add function "PARALLER_ADD".All other function (i try run 8-10 different function) work correctly. 

Quartus16.0, Windows 7.
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

--- Quote Start ---  

I have same problems. Doesnot open Megawizard windows with attempt add function "PARALLER_ADD".All other function (i try run 8-10 different function) work correctly. 

Quartus16.0, Windows 7. 

--- Quote End ---  

All is OK. Problem is solved. It is antivirus problem.
0 Kudos