Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16606 Discussions

Problem Downloading IBIS AMI Model for Arria10 GTX

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi, 

I am trying to download the IBIS AMI model for the Arria10 GTX buffers. It's about 600 Meg. 

I cannot find a download manager for this file at https://www.altera.com/support/support-resources/download/board-layout-test/hspice.tablet.highresolutiondisplay.html

Download management seems only to be provided for software like Quartus, elsewhere on the website. 

Also I cannot Save Target As, because of the .css constructs on this page, so the only way of downloading is to click on the .zip filename, which starts a standard browser download. 

The file I want is arria10_gxgt_hssi_ibis_ami_v1p7.zip. 

There is a common problem with downloading very large files from web browsers where download is interrupted and does not complete. 

I have not so far managed to download more than about the first 200 Meg of this file.  

The Edge browser pause/resume does not solve the problem. I have also tried Chrome and IE with no success (Windows 10). 

Does anyone know, please, how I can download this file. 

Any help will be much appreciated.
0 Kudos
0 Replies