Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
15469 Discussions

QII 17.1 tristate controller IRQ -1 problem

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hello! 

I use Quartus II 17.1 Standard edition with Stratix IV device. I have to connect LAN91C111 device. I use QSYS with altera_generic_tristate_controller for it.  

After generation system.h file for embedded software development: 

# define ALT_MODULE_CLASS_Lan_controller altera_generic_tristate_controller# define LAN_CONTROLLER_BASE 0x10000# define LAN_CONTROLLER_IRQ -1# define LAN_CONTROLLER_IRQ_INTERRUPT_CONTROLLER_ID -1# define LAN_CONTROLLER_IS_ETHERNET_MAC 1# define LAN_CONTROLLER_LAN91C111_DATA_BUS_WIDTH 16# define LAN_CONTROLLER_LAN91C111_REGISTERS_OFFSET 768# define LAN_CONTROLLER_NAME "/dev/Lan_controller"# define LAN_CONTROLLER_SPAN 65536# define LAN_CONTROLLER_TYPE "altera_generic_tristate_controller" 

How I can set:  

LAN_CONTROLLER_IRQ_INTERRUPT_CONTROLLER_ID 0 

LAN_CONTROLLER_IRQ 2 

in the QSYS program, the signals to the interrupt controller are connected and the interrupt is set to 2, but in system.h interrupt controller -1 and IRQ -1 

how can I fix it? 

UART is connected to IRQCONTROLLER also and it has parameters like this in system.h 

# define LOG_UART_IRQ 0# define LOG_UART_IRQ_INTERRUPT_CONTROLLER_ID 0 

The problem is altera_generic_tristate_controller only... 

in the QSYS program, the signals to the controller are connected and the interrupt is set to 2
0 Kudos
0 Replies