Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16606 Discussions

Quartus FPGA Development Software 22.1 Lite crashes in Signal Tap

WShep1
New Contributor II

I am using Quartus 22.1 Lite software.  I has been working fine until I try to set the Signal Tap Trigger flow control to "State-base".  When I set it to State-base instead of Sequential, the entire program crashes.  This does not happen with Quartus 20.1 or 20.1.1 .  Is there a fix for this or do I need to just use one of the earlier versions of Quartus???

0 Kudos
24 Replies
SyafieqS

Hi William,

From IPS has Created Case 00774316 - ARROW ELECTRONICS, INC - Quartus Lite STP [5003b00001jXjflx0] by Robert Polk, the agent support is currently investigating and feedback the same issue to developer. Thus I will follow up from there and let you know any update.

0 Kudos
SyafieqS

Hi William,

Engineering team is still investigating this problem. I'll let you know of any updates.

0 Kudos
SyafieqS

I am pending update regarding this issue from the IPS created.

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi William,

Seem this issue has been idling and replicate with the IPS filed by the DFAE, perhaps you may follow up the update from there as I will close the ticket here and you can workaround it using 20.1.1.

Let me know if there is any concern on this.

I am apologize for the inconvenience caused.

0 Kudos