Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16606 Discussions

Quartus Prime Standard Edition v19.1 release date for Windows?

RSeft
Novice

The following statement has been posted on the download page since the v19.1 Linux version was released last September:

** The Quartus Prime Standard Edition version 19.1 for Windows is not yet available. The Windows version will be released in the near future. Check back here for updates.

I was hoping that "near future" would be a matter of weeks, but here we are four months later and still no Windows version. The Windows version of QP Standard has not been updated since September of 2018. Can anyone provide an estimate of when 19.1 for Windows will be available for download? We're about to do a product release and I was hoping to transition our projects from 18.0 to 19.1 before the release.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Stefan
Beginner

Same here, I'd like to know that too! I actually handed over the task of checking to a script, because it was so annoying to not see any progress.

Additionally: Will I be able to use Windows version of Quartus 19.1 with a subscription that expired end of September? We bought a subscription a year ago and never got any update (last years there was at least one update a year), so we feel mucked about that. (And no: switching our operating system to Linux for being able to use Quartus 19.1 is not a feasible option).

0 Kudos
RSeft
Novice

I just heard back from our local Intel field sales engineer that the release is coming in a couple of weeks (week 6 of 2020).

0 Kudos
Kenny_Tan

Yes, you may just wait a bit and it should be release soon.

0 Kudos
Kenny_Tan

Hi Stefan,

Usually, you can compared it with help -> about quartus on the release date.

If it cannot used, you may had to purchase the extension

Thanks.

0 Kudos