I am going to install Intel Quartus prime pro tool and startix10TX device for my usage.
I have already referred the installation guide and system requirements details also.but i am unable to get the below informations.
I have some questions as follows,
1) what will be the maximum and minimum CPU core usage for stratix10Tx device?
2) is the GPU acceleration is available for the tool and is it possible to configure ?
3) what will be the peak memory for different stages of compilation ?
Kindly help me to get this..
Thanks and Regards
To answer your questions:
- The minimum would be 1 and maximum would be 16. I have to say the CPU core usage is really limited to how much cores your system has in the first place. You can refer here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/support-resources/knowledge-base/soluti...
- GPU acceleration is not available for Quartus Prime Pro.
- Can you elaborate what you mean by peak memory? Do you mean memory blocks or RAM? Can you give me an example? Thanks
We did not receive any response to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided, thus I will put this case to close pending. Please post a response in the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you with your follow-up questions.
PS: If you find any comment from the community or Intel Support to be helpful, feel free to give Kudos.