Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16643 ディスカッション

Questasim*-Intel FPGA Starter Edition floating license issue.

MGRazor
ビギナー
3,175件の閲覧回数

We are still experiencing Questasim*-Intel FPGA Starter Edition floating license issue. Tried fixed license as well with no luck. We need help.

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
19 返答(返信)
AR_A_Intel
従業員
3,134件の閲覧回数

New license.

AR_A_Intel
従業員
3,133件の閲覧回数

Hello,

Welcome to the INTEL forum. Could you assist in setting up the new license.dat file attached? Let's see how things progress.

MGRazor
ビギナー
3,116件の閲覧回数

Thank you for replying.

Issue persist with Questa with new license provided. Quartus runs fine but once I try running Gate Level Simulation I get Fatal error.

AR_A_Intel
従業員
3,087件の閲覧回数

Hi

To narrow down this issue, can you please provide me the latest of the following?

1) Debug/error .log file

2) assembler report .asm.rpt file

3) Machine OS information

MGRazor
ビギナー
3,051件の閲覧回数

Aside the machine OS info where can I find the *log and *.asm.rpt files??

AR_A_Intel
従業員
2,902件の閲覧回数

Hi

You can refer to this following YouTube on how to find debug log file ( min.2:55)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llLaWatUbe8   

And the asm.rpt.

The assembler report is located in <Project directory>/Output_files/<project_name>.asm.rpt.

You can also reply/attach your file in private message.

MGRazor
ビギナー
2,825件の閲覧回数

Thank you.

Please refer to the attachments.

AR_A_Intel
従業員
2,259件の閲覧回数

Hi

May we know, Is it Questa Intel FPGA starter edition or non-starter edition? 

What is report out when run this cmd “ lmutil.exe lmdiag intelqsim “ in the command prompt?

Could you also provide, Output of “lmutil lmstat –a –c <port>@<address>” server and client

Thanks

MGRazor
ビギナー
2,183件の閲覧回数

Results from two clients and server

MGRazor
ビギナー
2,183件の閲覧回数

Results from two clients rather.

AR_A_Intel
従業員
2,073件の閲覧回数

Could you help upgrade the license vendor daemon software to the newer version here and try it again. TQ

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/software-kit/709649/license-daemon.html    

MGRazor
ビギナー
2,016件の閲覧回数

Hello,

I suppose the choice is:

Flexlm License Daemon v11.16.4.0 for Siemens ModelSim/Questa Intel FPGA software (64-bit OS)

I upgrade please see attachment.

MGRazor
ビギナー
1,957件の閲覧回数

Here is from client.

Still fails.

MGRazor
ビギナー
1,954件の閲覧回数

See debug.log file attached after Deamon upgrade and client result.

AR_A_Intel
従業員
1,879件の閲覧回数

Hi

Could you provide your latest lmutil lmstat –a –c <port>@<address>” server and client for checking. TQ

MGRazor
ビギナー
1,803件の閲覧回数

Here you go.

Please refer to attachments.

AR_A_Intel
従業員
802件の閲覧回数

Hi

Thanks for update. Please give me some time to further check. I’ll be back with further information.

AR_A_Intel
従業員
505件の閲覧回数

Hi

Thanks for your patience. Could you please restart your machine and server from scratch? Upon checking, It seems that a server reboot is necessary for the changes to take effect.

AR_A_Intel
従業員
59件の閲覧回数

Since we haven't received any response from you, I assume that my previous message has provided the necessary clarification. I will now transfer this conversation to community support. If you have any new queries, please feel free to open a new thread to receive assistance from Intel experts. Alternatively, the community users will be available to assist you further on this existing thread. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

返信