Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16598 Discussions

Simulation Libraries for Cadence Xcelium not available in Altera Quartus 19.1 Standard

ashishk1
Beginner

Hi ,

I am using ALtera Quartus Prime Standard Edition 19.1 for Arria 10  device.

With the tool, I am trying to generate testbench for my Qsys system, having all altera IPs.

When I am trying to Simulate in Cadence Xcelium, I am getting following error.

xmelab: *E,CUVMUR (/home/videopath_tb/alt_vip_tpg_multi_scheduler_191/sim/test_frame_videopath_alt_vip_tpg_multi_scheduler_191_esxktaq.sv,75|28): instance 'test_frame_videopath_tb.test_frame_videopath_inst.interlaced_tpg.scheduler.tpg_multi_scheduler_inst' of design unit 'alt_vip_tpg_multi_scheduler' is unresolved in 'test_frame_videopath_tb_alt_vip_tpg_multi_scheduler_191.test_frame_videopath_alt_vip_tpg_multi_scheduler_191_esxktaq:module'.
) core_0 (
|

Also in the installtion directories unbder eda/sim_lib/ I did not see any Cadence related folder .

Is there any way to generate Cadence libraries for Arria 10?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
SyafieqS

Ashish,

You probably need to upgrade to 21.1 Standard version as that is the version started to support e Cadence Xcelium simulator replaces support for the Cadence Incisive Enterprise (ncsim) simulator.

0 Kudos