Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16642 Discussions

Unable to read data from h2f_master port from HPS linux

Manikanta123
Beginner

Hai Team,

I'm  using Agilex board and trying to interface  Axi4Lite IP to HPS via h2f_master  port and wrote small application in linux to read from h2f_master port but we are unable to read data  from read channel of the AXI4-lite port.

When i'm trying to read the data from h2f_master memory mapped address ,it is always showing zeros on memory mapped address.

could please let us know what could be the issue
Here i attached the screen shot of the design and the port is highlighted.
0 Kudos
22 Replies
Manikanta123
Beginner

Hai Jingyang,

Sorry for late replay .Thanks for you continuous support. We wrote our own AXI interface protocol  in verilog and all the channels are working fine when interface with HPS via H2F master port.

Regards,

Manikanta

0 Kudos
JingyangTeh
Employee

Hi

Since there are no feedback for this thread, I shall set this thread to close pending. Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

If you happened to close this thread you might receive a survey. If you think you would rank your support experience less than 10 out of 10, please allow me to correct it before closing or if the problem can’t be corrected, please let me know the cause so that I may improve your future service experience.

Regards

Jingyang, Teh

0 Kudos