Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
14966 Discussions

compiling quartus project using Git runner

Alice_YS_Chen
Novice

Hi,

I encountered a problem when I use git runner to build the quartus project. The project files are at the local side.

I got the error like this:

error.PNG

However, if I use the Nios II EDS command shell to build the project at the local side directly, it can work.

Then, I searched for solution and I found one that adding an environment variable named "LM_LICENSE_FILE" and setting it's value "d:\file\license.dat".

Unfortunately, it still got the same error above.

Please help me solve this problem, thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Alice_YS_Chen
Novice

Hi,

I just restart my computer system after adding an environment variable named "LM_LICENSE_FILE" and setting it's value "d:\file\license.dat" and it works!

so, it must re-power on system.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Alice_YS_Chen
Novice

I have known the reason why the error appeared.

Ahmed_H_Intel1
Employee

Hi,

Can you share with me the root cause you found?

Alice_YS_Chen
Novice

Hi,

I just restart my computer system after adding an environment variable named "LM_LICENSE_FILE" and setting it's value "d:\file\license.dat" and it works!

so, it must re-power on system.

View solution in original post

Ahmed_H_Intel1
Employee

Thanks a lot for your sharings.