Intel® SoC FPGA Embedded Development Suite
Support for SoC FPGA Software Development, SoC FPGA HPS Architecture, HPS SoC Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems
446 Discussions

Problem in configuring busybox (for generating root file system for DE10 Nano embedded linux) as per step 7.2 of this tutorial - https://bitlog.it/hardware/building-embedded-linux-for-the-terasic-de10-nano-and-other-cyclone-v-soc-fpgas/

HKale1
Novice

Hello everyone,

I am trying to implement the tutorial on the above website for the DE10 Nano board. I am implementing it on Ubuntu 16.04. However, I am getting an error in step 7.2. When I run the command as given in the tutorial i.e. ( make -C buildroot busybox-menuconfig ) the busy box settings open up as shown in the image in step7.2 of the tutorial.

Then when I save the default settings as mentioned in the tutorial , the settings get closed and at the end of the terminal I get the following error message as shown below ( Error message - No such file or directory)Screenshot from 2019-02-09 17-35-59.png

Can anyone please help me solve this error ?

Any help is appreciated

Thanks and Regards

Hrishikesh

1 Reply
AR_A_Intel
Employee
Hello Welcome to INTEL forum. The DE10-Nano Development and Education Board belong to Terrasic. It would be better if you could contact Terrasic for enquiry related to Terrasic board.
0 Kudos