Intel® SoC FPGA Embedded Development Suite
Support for SoC FPGA Software Development, SoC FPGA HPS Architecture, HPS SoC Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems

Quartus license issue

deepak14
Beginner

Hi,

we have tried to map license key with the quartus 22.1 version in windows 10 . we are facing below errors ""Error (119013): Current license file does not support the EP4SE820F43C3 device ,Go to the Self-Service Licensing Center on the Intel FPGA website to manage your licenses" But the same key is working for Quartus 17.1 version on linux. We need support to fix this issue.

please find below attachment regarding it .

deepak14_0-1672142281529.jpeg

Thanks,

Deepak

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. Could you help to upgrade the Flexlm License Daemons for Intel software to the newer version and try it.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/software-kit/709649/license-daemon.html   

Let us know how it goes.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We have not heard from you and I hope that my last note clears up this matter. I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos