Intel® SoC FPGA Embedded Development Suite
Support for SoC FPGA Software Development, SoC FPGA HPS Architecture, HPS SoC Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems
449 Discussions

SPI Agent to Avalon® Host Bridge - From intel FPGA support resource example design

vinupriya
Beginner

The design example demonstrates how to use the SPI Agent to Avalon® Host Bridge to provide a connection between the host and the remote system for SPI transactions.

This design example is an updated version of Embedded Systems Development Kit, Cyclone® III Edition and is targeted to be used with Cyclone® V SoC development kit.

The .zip file contains all the necessary hardware and software files to reproduce this example. The readme.txt file includes instructions for running the design for cyclone III.

I have been trying this design example in Quartus version 13.0sp1 by updating the device to cyclone II.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/programmable/support-resources/design-examples/horizontal/exm-spi-bridge.html

I have been facing the following errors during compilation in cpu_spi_core.v file.

vinupriya_0-1686724774369.png

And these errors are from spi_bridge_system.v file.

vinupriya_1-1686725182063.png

It is showing like the above modules are not present. May I know where those files are present? 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
aikeu
Employee

Hi vinupriya,

Based on your commen below, may I know you are working on a Cyclone II board or?

"I have been trying this design example in Quartus version 13.0sp1 by updating the device to cyclone II."

Thanks.

Regards,

Aik Eu

0 Kudos
aikeu
Employee

Hi vinupriya,

May I know any follow up from the previous comment?

Thanks.

Regards,

Aik Eu

0 Kudos
aikeu
Employee

Hi vinupriya,

I will close this thread if no further question.

Thanks.

Regards,

Aik Eu

0 Kudos
aikeu
Employee

Hi vinupriya,

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

Thanks.

Regards,

Aik Eu

0 Kudos