Intel® Software Guard Extensions (Intel® SGX)
Discussion board focused on hardware-based isolation and memory encryption to provide extended code protection in solutions.

CrptoECC

Wang__Huibo
Beginner

Hi,

I just wonder if Intel could tell me the algorithm of ECC crypto is using inside sgx?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Thanks

Huibo

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Surenthar_S_Intel

Hi Zhihao,

Please go through the remote attestation sample from below link 

https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-software-guard-extensions-remote-attestation-end-to-end-example

In this the sample code included below contains two solution directories: Client and Server. The Server solution contains two projects: RaSpRef and IppWrapper. IppWrapper is a C++ project containing helper methods for using the Intel IPP Cryptography library.

-Surenthar

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Wang__Huibo
Beginner

Please excuse my typo, it is Crypto ECC

0 Kudos
Surenthar_S_Intel

Hi Huibo,

We can use Crypto ECC (Elliptic Curve Cryptography) inside the enclave. Please go through the Intel SGX user guide (Page No:158) for more reference.

-Surenthar

0 Kudos
Surenthar_S_Intel

The SGX SDK 1.6 that has been recently posted exposes the full IPP crypto API. This should provide the basic Elliptic Curve Cryptography operations you need.

-Surenthar

0 Kudos
Zhihao_Y_Intel
Employee

Hi Surenthar,

According to the developer reference, the Intel(R) IPP Cryptographic library is linked into sgx_tcrypto.lib and its API is directly accessible.

Can you please provide one reference code for calling IPP crypto API in enclave?

Thanks.

B.R.

Zhihao Yu

0 Kudos
Surenthar_S_Intel

Hi Zhihao,

Please go through the remote attestation sample from below link 

https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-software-guard-extensions-remote-attestation-end-to-end-example

In this the sample code included below contains two solution directories: Client and Server. The Server solution contains two projects: RaSpRef and IppWrapper. IppWrapper is a C++ project containing helper methods for using the Intel IPP Cryptography library.

-Surenthar

0 Kudos