Intel® Software Guard Extensions (Intel® SGX)
Discussion board focused on hardware-based isolation and memory encryption to provide extended code protection in solutions.

For unsupported C++ functions

sera_l_
Beginner

I want to change my cpp codes to SGX code. But there are some issues related with unsupported C++ functions(or classes) like iostream, sstream.

Should I make ocalls for them to use this features?

And there is one more question.

I found some interfaces about unsupported class at SGX SDK (e.g sgxsdk/include/stlport/stl/_sstream.h)

Does It mean that is it working when I replace "<sstream>" to "<stl/_sstream.h>" in my default c++ codes? I tried to do this but I faced the problem that the header file in sdk is pointing at the untrusted code. In more details, the header file "_threads.h" in sdk is pointing at "/usr/include/pthread.h". so the redefinition type error happended.

Please help me :)

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Surenthar_S_Intel

Hi,

Question No 1: Yes.

Question No 2: Could you please tell me which version of Visual Studio are you using to develop SGX application? Use the latest SDK and Visual Studiuo 2015. 

-Surenthar Selvaraj

0 Kudos
Juan_d_Intel
Employee

Don't include files from stlport/stl directly.

We removed unsupported header files from the stlport directory, but only modified supported header files in stlport/stl.

For example, if sstream is not included in stlport, then you should not include stl/_sstream.h

0 Kudos