Hi, I am currently working on a project to build a distributed system. I am trying to understand some details about how SGX works.
Here is my scenario:
1. I upload all my code to GitHub and release it, so that everyone can download my release file or build locally to be a node in the system.
2. The whole system consistence of several nodes as long as they claim they want to join.
1. Can SGX use any attestation, technology to guarantee the code on the peer node are the same as I provided on GitHub?
2. I also want to make sure SGX can avoid enclave changing attack. If a malicious node init an enclave1, pass the validation and do some data sealing, but replace it use another enclave2 later. Is that means the data sealing part on disk encrypted by enclave1 will never be decrypt by enclave2, so the data is safe?
3. Currently I use intel platinum 8163 to do the test on alibaba cloud. Is it OK for SGX, any limitation on it?