Intel® Software Guard Extensions (Intel® SGX)
Discussion board focused on hardware-based isolation and memory encryption to provide extended code protection in solutions.

Monotonic counter is not supported

chen
Beginner

Hi, everyone! I'm trying to run the SGX sample code "SealedData". It returns: "monotonic counter is not supported and trusted time is not supported." 

I find someone has encountered this situation: https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-software-guard-extensions-intel-sgx/topic/820329. In the page, Scott R give a suggest : "If you're running on Windows, you can usually get the Windows iCLSClient from your OEM's support site." There is Intel(R) iCLS Client in the Software Components in my computer. And the related services are running.  These services include : Intel(R) Capability Licensing Service TCP IP Interface, Intel(R) Dynamic Application Loader Host Interface, Intel(R) Local Management Service, Intel® SGX Application Enclave Services Manager.

What could i do to solve it? Looking forward to your kind advice. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Rodolfo_S_
New Contributor III

Platform Services are no longer supported by Intel SGX. This means that Intel should fix the dependencies of the SealedData example.

Regards,
Rodolfo

0 Kudos