Intel® Software Guard Extensions (Intel® SGX)
Discussion board focused on hardware-based isolation and memory encryption to provide extended code protection in solutions.

Need help with Remote Attestation Message 1(Client to Server)

Syal__Siddharth
Beginner

I am trying to do remote attestation with Intel SGX on Windows platform. Building the code from the scratch.

I am facing issues while building the code to get the sgx_ra_get_msg1() function to construct the msg1 object inside the enclave code.

Most of the errors are related to sgx_ukey_exchange.lib.

The text file contains the error messages that I receive during the enclave build process.

I am using Windows SGX SDK ver 2.2.100.48339 on VS 2017

Please let me know what is going wrong with the library as I have followed the steps mentioned in the RA documentation and imported all the required libraries and the EDL files.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Scott_R_Intel
Employee

Hi Siddharth.

It looks like you still may be missing some library dependencies.  If you take a look at the fully functional SGX RA sample out on GitHub, you'll see the libraries it uses:  sgx_ukey_exchange.lib;libCrypto.lib;sgx_urts.lib;sgx_uae_service.lib

Please confirm you have all of those.

Also, make sure you're pointing to the correct versions depending on your build config (x64, x86, debug, release, pre-release, etc.).

If interested, check out that project to see if it helps:  https://github.com/intel/sgx-ra-sample

Regards.

Scott

0 Kudos
Syal__Siddharth
Beginner

Hi Scott

The following libraries have been linked to the enclave code and the associated header files & EDL files have also been included. But the errors still persist.

sgx_trts.lib
sgx_urts.lib
sgx_tstdc.lib
sgx_tservice.lib
sgx_tcrypto.lib
sgx_tcxx.lib
sgx_tkey_exchange.lib
sgx_ukey_exchange.lib
sgx_uae_service.lib
C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenSSL-Win32\lib\libcrypto.lib

The RA sample code present on GitHub does not have a function that calls the sgx_ra_get_msg1 method defined inside the SGX SDK.

Can you please let me know where am I going wrong. Presently, I am using x86 under debug mode.

Thanks

Best,

Siddharth

0 Kudos
Scott_R_Intel
Employee

Hi Siddharth.

sgx_ra_get_msg1 is actually called from client.cpp in that sample.  See line 517:

https://github.com/intel/sgx-ra-sample/blob/master/client.cpp

Regards.

Scott

0 Kudos
frizzer___Adam
Beginner

Intel software is very important for us. And it is very helpful for us. I use a good type of information. With the help of software, I can access the printer and if I have an issue with printer then go to the printer repair near me to solve all the problem. which provide good service to access good information. 

0 Kudos
Bolt__Alice
Beginner

Open File Explorer by pressing simultaneously the Windows and E keys on your keyboard.
Press Ctrl and L at the same time to access the Address Bar,  HP Connection failed with error 651 and type in %systemroot%\SoftwareDistribution, then press This will open the SoftwareDistribution folder.

0 Kudos