Intel® Software Guard Extensions (Intel® SGX)
Discussion board focused on hardware-based isolation and memory encryption to provide extended code protection in solutions.

Rotate SGX Provisioning certification Server API Key

Vartika
Employee

Hi Team,

Is there a way to rotate a SGX Provisioning Certification Server API Key. I want to delete the existing key from the account and create new one, provided I am not sure who had created that key from our team or on behalf of us. Any references would help.

Regards,

Vartika

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Scott_R_Intel
Employee

Hello Vartika.

If you login to your PCS account, you will see a "Manage Subscriptions" link near the top right of the page.  There you will see your PCS API keys, including a primary and secondary, explicitly there for the purpose of key rotation, as well as a "Regenerate" link for both.

Regards.

0 Kudos
Vartika
Employee

Hey Scott,

Thanks for your response. We use this key across our team and we are not sure who owns this. We need to reach out to support to help the owner within our team. Please help connect with the support team.

Regards,

Vartika

0 Kudos
Vartika
Employee

Hi Team,

Is anyone aware of how can I delete keys if those are not created by me? Any references to support team who can delete on behalf of us or provide details would help?

Please share your inputs as this needs to be done ASAP since it is a security concern.

Regards,

Vartika

0 Kudos