Intel® Software Guard Extensions (Intel® SGX)
Discussion board focused on hardware-based isolation and memory encryption to provide extended code protection in solutions.
1453 Discussions

[SGX DCAP PCCS ]Error:Raw Tcb is lower than all input PCKs

streetpoplar
Beginner
Hi, I'm setting up a SGX DCAP enviroment for test purpose.My working machine supports SGX1 and the system is ubuntu18.04.I have build and installed PCCS but when I run PCKIDRetrievalTool to verify,I got this problem: Error: unexpected error happend during sending data to cache server. pckid_retrieval.csv has been generated successfully, however the data couldn't be sent to cache server! Then I check the PCCS log file which presents the Error message: [error]: PCK selection library returned 12 [error]: Error: No cache data for this platform. at Proxy.getPckCertFromPCS (/opt/intel/sgx-dcap-pccs/services/logic/commonCacheLogic.js:232:11) at async ReqCachingMode.registerPlatforms (/opt/intel/sgx-dcap-pccs/services/caching_modes/cachingMode.js:201:7) at async Proxy.registerPlatforms (/opt/intel/sgx-dcap-pccs/services/platformsRegService.js:107:3) at async postPlatforms (/opt/intel/sgx-dcap-pccs/controllers/platformsController.js:40:5) [info]: 127.0.0.1 - - [09/May/2021:04:12:28 +0000] "POST /sgx/certification/v3/platforms HTTP/1.1" 404 32 "-" "-" So I trace the souce code from PCCS where the error occurs to the SGX PCK Cert Selection Library linked by PCCS,and I get the root cause from function pck_cert_select,which returns the error code PCK_CERT_SELECT_PCK_NOT_FOUND ,with a comment by side: ”Raw Tcb is lower than all input PCKs". I'm not sure what the message exactly means.Does it means that the hardware of my machine is out of date?how can I solve this problem? Any advice would be grateful,thanks!
0 Kudos
1 Solution
JesusG_Intel

Hello Streetpoplar,

You must update the BIOS on your system to the most recent BIOS available from your OEM.

Sincerely,

Jesus G.

Intel Customer Support

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JesusG_Intel

Hello Streetpoplar,

You must update the BIOS on your system to the most recent BIOS available from your OEM.

Sincerely,

Jesus G.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
JesusG_Intel

This thread has been marked as answered and Intel will no longer monitor this thread. If you want a response from Intel in a follow-up question, please open a new thread.

0 Kudos