Intel® Software Guard Extensions (Intel® SGX)
Discussion board focused on hardware-based isolation and memory encryption to provide extended code protection in solutions.
1453 Discussions

sgx_ra_get_msg1: 00004006;protocol error reading msg0||msg1 error processing msg1

desk
Beginner

7229c6cd5fd5516b08e7dfa2cbbb56a.jpg

I followthis GitHub - intel/sgx-ra-sample, but I find that I can't carry it out. This is the case now.Please give me some help. Thank you very much!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
JesusG_Intel

Hello,

If updating the SGX software components does not resolve your issue, then the problem is very likely in the BIOS. Ask your OEM for the latest BIOS.

This thread has been marked as answered and Intel will no longer monitor this thread. If you want a response from Intel in a follow-up question, please open a new thread.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JesusG_Intel

Hello desk,

According to sgx_error.h, error 4006 corresponds to:

SGX_ERROR_UPDATE_NEEDED = SGX_MK_ERROR(0x4006), /* SGX needs to be updated */

This means that you must update your SGX components. Ensure you have the latest driver, PSW, and SDK components.

Sincerely,

Jesus G.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
JesusG_Intel

Hello desk,

Do you still need help with this issue?

Sincerely,

Jesus G.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
JesusG_Intel

Hello,

If updating the SGX software components does not resolve your issue, then the problem is very likely in the BIOS. Ask your OEM for the latest BIOS.

This thread has been marked as answered and Intel will no longer monitor this thread. If you want a response from Intel in a follow-up question, please open a new thread.

0 Kudos