Intel® Software Guard Extensions (Intel® SGX)
Discussion board focused on hardware-based isolation and memory encryption to provide extended code protection in solutions.

sgx_uae_service_sim error

patricia_s_
Beginner

Hi. I'm trying to put the simulator of Intel SGX working with Microsoft Visual Studio, but, after all the configurations to the simulation I get the error:

"Severity    Code    Description    Project    File    Line    Suppression State
Error    LNK1104    cannot open file 'sgx_uae_service_sim.lib'    app_test_save    C:\Users\patri\Documents\Visual Studio 2015\Projects\app_test_save\app_test_save\LINK    1    "

Any help??

Thanks!

0 Kudos
6 Replies
PadmaPriya_M_Intel

Hi,

This link error can be resolved by including the path of sgx_uae_service_sim.lib under Properties -> Linker -> Additional library directories.

- Thanks

0 Kudos
patricia_s_
Beginner

Hi.

First of all, thanks for your answer!

I have the library in the Additional Dependencies...

You mean Properties -> Linker -> Input -> Additional Dependencies? I'm this field I have the library: "sgx_uae_service_sim.lib; sgx_urts_sim.lib;%(AdditionalDependencies)"

In the Properties -> Linker -> General -> Additional Library Directories I have this: "$(SGXSDKInstallPath)bin\$(Plat-form)\$(Configuration);%(AdditionalLibraryDirectories)"

Any error in my configuration?

Thank you!!

0 Kudos
patricia_s_
Beginner

In addiction, I change the order of additional dependencies: "sgx_urts_sim.lib;sgx_uae_service_sim.lib;%(AdditionalDependencies)" and I got too:

Severity    Code    Description    Project    File    Line    Suppression State
Error    LNK1104    cannot open file 'sgx_urts_sim.lib'    app_test_save    C:\Users\patri\Documents\Visual Studio 2015\Projects\app_test_save\app_test_save\LINK    1    

for the library 'sgx_urts_sim.lib'. If you can help me with this, please.

0 Kudos
PadmaPriya_M_Intel

Hi,

Please share your code. We will get back to you once we have reviewed it.

-Thanks

0 Kudos
patricia_s_
Beginner

Hi,

Thanks again!

I think that is more easier to share with you the website with all the code and all the files that I create, because I follow all this example:

http://ayeks.de/2016/01/Create-and-Execute-an-Intel-SGX-Enclave/

I will wait for some feedback.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Surenthar_S_Intel

Please use this code (modified one)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4N3YNdBPBe8VThaY3UzUVdIWkE

I build with visual studio 2013

-Surenthar

0 Kudos