Intel® Software Guard Extensions (Intel® SGX)
Discussion board focused on hardware-based isolation and memory encryption to provide extended code protection in solutions.

topenssl

JC1
Beginner

Hi,

I've been using topenssl (referred to as the "Intel trusted openssl library" on this forum) and it does what I want it to do, but I can't find any documentation about it anywhere and it only seems to exist within the SDK.

Is it a one off or is it maintained / supported?

Is there anywhere I can find out any more information? 

Many thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Surenthar_S_Intel

Hi JC,

We have a sample app in Windows SDK for processing X.509 certificates and that used the openssl. You might notice that not all windows sample apps are ported to Linux. User is correct that is only there to demonstrate the sample usage and not intended to be the fully supported trusted crypto provider.

-Surenthar

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Surenthar_S_Intel

Hi JC,

Please refer the topic "Reference Code for X509 Certificate Verification" in User guide document (Page No:84)

Thanks and Regards,
Surenthar Selvaraj

0 Kudos
JC1
Beginner

Can I assume that this is a one off modification to openssl and is not maintained or supported?

Many Thanks

0 Kudos
Surenthar_S_Intel

Hi JC,

We have a sample app in Windows SDK for processing X.509 certificates and that used the openssl. You might notice that not all windows sample apps are ported to Linux. User is correct that is only there to demonstrate the sample usage and not intended to be the fully supported trusted crypto provider.

-Surenthar

0 Kudos
JC1
Beginner

Thank you.

0 Kudos