Intel® Tiber Developer Cloud
Help connecting to or getting started on Intel® Tiber Developer Cloud
251 Discussions

Cannot redeem coupon for Intel DevCloud

redbaron
Beginner

Hello,

I'm doing the MLOps course.

- By default, my account was Standard, but since the small VM instance was insufficient for some labs, the Intel course leader gave me a premium coupon. I was able to run the labs, but it eventually ran out just before I completed the Capstone project.

- The Intel course leader gave me a Standard coupon which is sufficient for capstone project, but it appears my account is now Premium, so the coupon does not work.

Can my account be switched back to Standard so I can redeem the Standard coupon? Thanks.

redbaron_0-1718296734159.png

redbaron_1-1718293251447.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Dayang_Intel

Hi redbaron,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We regret to say that downgrading your Intel® Developer Cloud account from Premium-tier to Standard-tier is not possible. However, we can delete your current Premium-tier account, allowing you to register again for the Standard-tier account. Please be aware that deleting the account will result in the loss of any stored data or history associated with it.

Please let us know if we can proceed with the account deletion, and kindly send your Intel® Developer Cloud account email via private message by referring to the image below:

community_private_message.png

Regards,

Dayang

0 Kudos
Dayang_Intel

Hi redbaron,

Thank you for your question. This thread will no longer be monitored since we have provided solutions. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Dayang

0 Kudos