Intel® Tiber Developer Cloud
Help connecting to or getting started on Intel® Tiber Developer Cloud
251 Discussions

How do I access old Intel DevCloud storage

TheVoidBlock
Beginner

Recently, I tried to ssh in to DevCloud from my machine. I got this error: "u226123@devcloud: Permission denied (publickey).". So I went to try and sign in online, and it kept taking me to intel Tiber DevCloud. I can't seem to find a way to download my files from the old DevCloud for oneAPI.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Elmer_Intel

Hi TheVoidBlock,

Thank you for reaching out to us. To assist you further, could you kindly provide a screenshot of the commands along with the error message you are encountering? 

Additionally, please confirm whether you are using Intel Tiber Developer Cloud Console or the Intel Tiber Developer Cloud OneAPI.

You may visit Intel® Toolkits with Priority Support for additional information or create an account on Intel Developer Cloud.

Once we have this information, we will be better equipped to assist you.

Regards,

Elmer

0 Kudos
TheVoidBlock
Beginner

I'm using Intel devcloud for oneAPI. I followed the steps to connect to devcloud using ssh clients https://devcloud.intel.com/oneapi/get_started/baseToolkitSamples/ . I was using "ssh devcloud" to connect to the server from my arch linux computer. 

TheVoidBlock_0-1728421636975.png

0 Kudos
Elmer_Intel

Hi TheVoidBlock,

This thread will no longer be monitored since we have provided a solution. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question. 

Regards,

Elmer

0 Kudos
Elmer_Intel

Hi TheVoidBlock,

Technical support for Intel® Tiber™ Developer Cloud for oneAPI is not available at this time. This forum is only supported by peers in the Community. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Please visit Intel® Toolkits with Priority Support for additional information or create an account on Intel® Tiber™ Developer Cloud.

Regards,

Elmer

0 Kudos