Intel® Unison™ App
Support for the Intel® Unison™ App, a Multi-Device Experience software product that allows users to connect their devices and collaborate between them.
101 Discussions

Extended display doesn't work

Beginner

I recently downloaded intel Unison App from Microsoft Store and connected to my iPad.

But the extended display icon did not show up.

here is my device detail:

Processor 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900H 2.60 GHz
Installed RAM 64.0 GB (63.7 GB usable)
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Edition Windows 11 Home
Version 23H2
OS build 22631.3593
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22700.1003.0

iPadOS 17.4.1

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello 903,

Thank you for reaching out in the community forums. To assist you more effectively, could you please inform us of the version of the Unison App currently in use? Additionally, sharing your SSU logs would greatly aid us in understanding your system's configuration. Given the CPU details, it appears you may be using a laptop, which typically requires a specific setup. I look forward to your response.

Best regards,

Ramyer M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Steven11
Beginner

I'm also having the same issue. 

Attached is my SSU logs and my device details as below.

Ipad Pro (3rd Gen)

IOS version: 17.5.1

0 Kudos
Beginner

This is my SSU log.

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello 903, 

Thank you for sharing the logs. Kindly please allow us sometime to analyze this internally and I promise to get back to you as soon as possible. 

As for Steven11, I kindly request that you create a new thread for your case. This will allow us to focus on your specific problem and provide you with better assistance.  

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello 903, 

Upon coordinating with our team, we want to ask, is your system displaying an Intel Evo or Vpro sticker? The reason we ask is this serves as a confirmation of the system's compatibility with Evo or Vpro capabilities I will be waiting for your reply.

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos
Beginner

May I know where to locate the sticker? I cannot see any Intel Evo or Vpro stickers on my laptop's surface. My laptop model is MSI Stealth 16 studio A13V.

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello 903, 

As there are no stickers present. It would be best to reach out to your original equipment manufacturer which is MSI for details on Intel® vPro™ platform support in your computer.

You may also visit this article as reference: Intel vPro® Platform Overview

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos
Beginner

My processor is 13th gen intel core i9-13900h.

And this link stated this processor support Intel® vPro™.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/sku/232135/intel-core-i913900h-processor-24m-cache-up-to-5-40-ghz/specifications.html

0 Kudos