Intel® Unison™ App
Support for the Intel® Unison™ App, a Multi-Device Experience software product that allows users to connect their devices and collaborate between them.
82 Discussions

Extended screen feature

Green_
Beginner

Hello, I have an issue with an 'extended screen' feature. I'd like to use the 'extended screen' feature on my PC. However, I don't think it's activated now. I saw the answer that it's necessary to install the indirect Display Driver(IDD) on my PC to untilize the extended screen feature. But I don't know how I can install the IDD.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Green, 

Thank you for reaching out in our community forums. To assist you more effectively with your inquiry, we require some additional details about your system. Could you please provide us with your SSU Logs? You may download it at this link:https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/intel-system-support-utility-for-windows.html. Additionally, could you inform us of the model and operating system of your phone? If you prefer, we can also continue this conversation through private messaging for added privacy. I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Green, 

I am just looking for an update regarding the information we requested. Kindly please let me know about this information so we can identify the next steps that needs to be taken to solve this issue. 

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Green, 

I hope you everything is working fine in your end. As we have not heard a response in the past few days, we will proceed in closing this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos