Intel® Unison™ App
Support for the Intel® Unison™ App, a Multi-Device Experience software product that allows users to connect their devices and collaborate between them.
90 Discussions

Intel Unison App wont launch on new *high spec* Desktop Pc

itsedisoncole
Beginner

Hello, 

I have an Alienware R16 (December 24th 2023) PC with the following specs:

I9-14900KF CPU (14th Gen)
RTX 4080
64 GB DDR5 Corsair Vengeance Ram
Wifi 6E
Blutooth 5.3

Upon opening the Unison App i get "Connection Lost" please make sure you are connected to the internet. 

This is with Wifi and Bluetooth enabled with no firewall blockage.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

itsedisoncole, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

We will be more than glad to assist you with this matter. 

In reference to this scenario and in order to try to find a possible solution for this situation, I will do further research on this matter. As soon as I get any updates, I will post all the details on this thread.

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello itsedisoncole, I just received an update on this matter.

Please attempt the steps shown in the following link in order to try to fix this issue:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000097046/software.html

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello itsedisoncole, I just wanted to check if the information posted previously was useful for you and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
itsedisoncole
Beginner

Hello ALbert, 

No this was not helpful. It was not the issue and im still stuck at this Connection Lost screen essentially locked out of the app.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello itsedisoncole, Thank you very much for your response.

We are sorry to hear the issue persists after checking the information provided previously.

In that case, we will continue working on this scenario and provide a response as soon as possible.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello itsedisoncole, I just received an update on this matter.

In order for us to further assist you, please provide screenshots of the error and the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your platform, check all the options in the report including the one that says "3rd party software logs":

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000057926/memory-and-storage.html

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello itsedisoncole, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello itsedisoncole, Since we have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos