Intel® Unison™ App
Support for the Intel® Unison™ App, a Multi-Device Experience software product that allows users to connect their devices and collaborate between them.
76 Discussions

Sending Web Links (or Copied Text) from Phone to PC

stark_unison
Beginner

@intel: It's great to see this initiative taking off. Thank you 

Assuming the Unison app on my Android phone is connected to its Windows counterpart, what's the way to send webpage links (or text on the clipboard) from the phone to the PC? Just for reference, the native Windows Phone Link app has this cool feature.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel

stark_unison, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

Please attach the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your platform, check all the options in the report including the one that says "3rd party software logs":

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

Hello stark_unison, I just wanted to check if the information posted previously was useful for you and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

Hello stark_unison, Since we have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos