Intel® Unison™ App
Support for the Intel® Unison™ App, a Multi-Device Experience software product that allows users to connect their devices and collaborate between them.
114 Discussions

Stuck at connection lost

IsaiahDunphy
Beginner

Whenever I try to run Intel Unison on my 2022 HP Envy 17.3 it won't get passed the first screen saying "Connection lost please make sure your computer is connected to the internet." I can still use other apps with internet and they work fine.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello IsaiahDunphy,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the Intel® Unison™ app.

This issue occurs usually when the laptop does not meet the minimum requirements for the application. Please check the following link and let me know if you meet the minimum requirements.

What Are the System Requirements for the Intel® Unison™ App?:

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician   

0 Kudos
IsaiahDunphy
Beginner

Hello Deivid.

I checked my system requirements in comparison to the link and it seems like my computer is up to requirements. 

I checked out some other threads and saw the app you recommended someone to download. I downloaded the app and did a scan and have attached it here. Is there aby way you could check it out for me because you may catch something I didn't. If you find something that doesn't meet requirements can you please tell me what it is?

Thank you for your time.

Isaiah

0 Kudos
IsaiahDunphy
Beginner

Hello Deivid.

Thank you for that information. Do you know if the system requirement is something I can update? This laptop is pretty much brand new so it is weird that it would not work on it.

Also do you know if there will be an update to Intel Unison that will allow more people to connect their computers?

Thank you for your reply, have a great rest of your day.

Isaiah

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Many thanks for the information provided.

Upon checking your system specifications, it seems that the Intel® Core™ i7-1260P Processor it is not an Intel®Evo™ CPU, which is part of the requirements according to the What Are the System Requirements for the Intel® Unison™ App? article (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000092322/software/software-applications.html)

You can check the processor specifications here: https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/226254/intel-core-i71260p-processor-18m-cache-up-to-4-70-ghz.html

If it was Intel Evo, you should see it in there.

Please let me know if you have any concern or need further assistance.

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
IsaiahDunphy
Beginner

Hi, Steven.

Thank you very much for looking into that for me. I misunderstood the specs because under "Intel Unison App" It shows i7 works.

If there is no way for me to get it to work on here that is a okay, I appreciate your help and hope you have a great rest of your day.

Best Regards,

Isaiah

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Many thanks for your response.

I am glad we were able to clear this out. Since the issue is now solved, we will proceed to close this thread.

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.  

I hope you have a great day too.

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos