Intel® Unison™ App
Support for the Intel® Unison™ App, a Multi-Device Experience software product that allows users to connect their devices and collaborate between them.
129 Discussions

There’s a very simple solution to the problem that many users are complaining about here.

Kitcendo
Beginner

A lot of people are having issues with the call function.

Adding the ability to select audio input and output devices would instantly solve the problem for everyone, in the simplest and most effective way.

The issues everyone is facing in this forum would disappear, and everyone would be able to use the program happily, just by adding this one basic function.

Why wasn’t this function included from the beginning? It’s so basic and straightforward.

just like other voice communication software.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Kitcendo,

Thank you for posting in our communities.

Is it possible that you can further explain the audio feature that you wanted to be implemented?

And also, can you tell me if you are going to use a third-party device? If yes, may I have the brand and model of the device or a link to the specification of that product?

We look forward to your response!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Kitcendo,

Thank you for the quick response.

Please allow me time to check internally what assistance I can offer you with your request.

Thank you so much for your patience.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Kitcendo,

Thank you so much for patiently waiting on my response.

Based on my investigation, the call feature of audio is auto-detection from Windows OS built-in default audio settings and does not support Bluetooth headsets, speakers, or mics.

To summarize, unfortunately I wouldn't be able to submit your request since our conflict is already due to limitations.

I will now be closing our case; in regards to that, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos