Intel® Unison™ App
Support for the Intel® Unison™ App, a Multi-Device Experience software product that allows users to connect their devices and collaborate between them.
101 Discussions

This pc does not meet the minimum requirements for Intel Unison?

Shed13C
Beginner

Hi Folks,

I have been successfully using Intel Unison on my Windows 11 PC with my iPhone 12 Mini for several weeks now. This morning when I tried to load Unison it came up with the following message box:

Shed13C_0-1716278664283.png

System details are:

Shed13C_1-1716279477571.png

Intel Core i7-8565U CPU with 16GB RAM

iPhone 12 Mini running iOS 17.5

Both systems are fully updated to the best of my knowledge.

I have checked the Unison system requirements on Intel's website and I cannot see where my PC is not compatible (especially as it has been working fine for several weeks):

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000092322/software/software-applications.html

Can someone please let me know how I can resolve this?

Thank you for your help.

Paddy

UK

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Shed13C
Beginner

Hi Folks,

I  have resolved the above issue. The program failed to work as the Bluetooth driver on my PC had failed to load. A quick update of the driver via the Intel website and all is good again. Hopefully this will help someone else.

Kind regards

Paddy

UK

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Shed13C
Beginner

Hi Folks,

I  have resolved the above issue. The program failed to work as the Bluetooth driver on my PC had failed to load. A quick update of the driver via the Intel website and all is good again. Hopefully this will help someone else.

Kind regards

Paddy

UK

0 Kudos