Intel® Unison™ App
Support for the Intel® Unison™ App, a Multi-Device Experience software product that allows users to connect their devices and collaborate between them.
77 Discussions

Where can I download Intel Unison?

LucianoRithelle
Beginner

I have a laptop with a 12th generation EVO processor (i7 1260P).

The Model is LENOVO Yoga 9i.

But I can't find the link to download Intel Unison.

I've already looked on the official Intel download pages and also on the LENOVO pages.
Intel's page: https://www.intel.com.br/content/www/br/pt/products/docs/unison/overview.html 

Lenovos page: https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/br/pt/products/laptops-and-netbooks/yoga-series/yoga-9-14iap7/82lu/82lu0082br/pf3yev8q/downloads/driver-list 

These pages even have a presentation of the technology but do not tell how to download and use it...

Can anybody help me ?

I appreciate any support.

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
LucianoRithelle
Beginner

@AndrewG_Intel ,

Sorry for my delay in responding to the topic.

In time, I managed to get in touch with the manufacturer of my laptop. The manufacturer will soon make it available on my device's download page...

This suggestion is then for the other users here on the forum, in case they face the same impasse.

Additionally, I am very grateful for your support during the life cycle of this topic.

Don't stop evolving!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Mike017
Beginner

It is stated that the app is only preinstalled on certain evo laptops, and that a link will be available for download later. Whether Intel would make it possible to run Unison on older Laptops (such as yours with 12th gen CPU or mine with 11th) remains to be seen.

There is no technical issue - a discontinued Dell Mobile Connect by the some company Intel bought ran on old Dell laptops just fine.

It would be nice if someone from Intel comments on a roadmap for Unison.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @LucianoRithelle

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

The Intel® Unison app comes pre-installed on some systems by the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and at this point, there is no official link available to download the app. However, the app is not yet released and will be released soon.

It is worth mentioning that the app may not be included on all Intel® Evo™ platforms, as it is the OEMs who decide which computers they want to have the app on (as long as it is an Evo™ platform).

If you have any other inquiries, please don't hesitate to contact us back.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello LucianoRithelle

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you need further assistance. Please do not hesitate to contact us back if you have additional inquiries.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello LucianoRithelle

We have not heard back from you so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,
Andrew G.

0 Kudos
LucianoRithelle
Beginner

@AndrewG_Intel ,

Sorry for my delay in responding to the topic.

In time, I managed to get in touch with the manufacturer of my laptop. The manufacturer will soon make it available on my device's download page...

This suggestion is then for the other users here on the forum, in case they face the same impasse.

Additionally, I am very grateful for your support during the life cycle of this topic.

Don't stop evolving!

0 Kudos
hhuss21
Beginner

You can download the app directly from the Microsoft Store: https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/intel%C2%AE-unison%E2%84%A2/9PP9GZM2GN26

0 Kudos
dnlipson
Beginner

Can anyone provide a direct download link for those of us who are blocked from accessing the Microsoft Store? My I.T. help me with a workaround to download software, but even they are blocked from accessing the Microsoft Store. Thanks!

0 Kudos