Intel® oneAPI DPC++/C++ Compiler
Talk to fellow users of Intel® oneAPI DPC++/C++ Compiler and companion tools like Intel® oneAPI DPC++ Library, Intel® DPC++ Compatibility Tool, and Intel® Distribution for GDB*
656 Discussions

Cant compile QT6.6.1 with Intel C++ Compiler 2024

_programmer_
Beginner

I am trying to compile a empty QTWidget Project with the Intel C++ Compiler2024 but it fails with the following error:

Error MSB4018 The "ICXMultiToolTask" task failed unexpectedly.
System.ArgumentException: Property set method not found.
at System.Reflection.RuntimePropertyInfo.SetValue(Object obj, Object value, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] index, CultureInfo culture)
at System.Reflection.RuntimePropertyInfo.SetValue(Object obj, Object value, Object[] index)
at Microsoft.Build.CPPTasks.MultiToolTask.PopulateTaskFromSourceItem(ITaskItem source, TrackedVCToolTaskInterfaceHelper schedulingTask)
at Microsoft.Build.CPPTasks.MultiToolTask.CreateWorkItems(Type taskType, ITaskItem source, Dictionary`2 taskToInformation, Dictionary`2 hashToWorkItem, String effectiveWorkingDirectory, String[] environmentVariables)
at Microsoft.Build.CPPTasks.MultiToolTask.Execute()
at Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskExecutionHost.Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.ITaskExecutionHost.Execute()
at Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskBuilder.<ExecuteInstantiatedTask>d__26.MoveNext() QtWidgetsApplication1 C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\Professional\MSBuild\Microsoft\VC\v170\Platforms\x64\PlatformToolsets\Intel C++ Compiler 2024\Toolset.targets 349

If i compile it with the default MSVC it works fine.

How can i fix this?

Thanks and greeting

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Alex_Y_Intel

We'd need a reproducer and exact commands used to investigate further. 

0 Kudos