Intel® oneAPI DPC++/C++ Compiler
Talk to fellow users of Intel® oneAPI DPC++/C++ Compiler and companion tools like Intel® oneAPI DPC++ Library, Intel® DPC++ Compatibility Tool, and Intel® Distribution for GDB*
663 Discussions

VS2022 Error:【internal compiler error, abnormal program termination】

XinyeChu
Novice

Hello everyone:

1、My Error:
【Running on device: Intel(R) Iris(R) Plus Graphics
Vector size: 10000 

internal compiler error, abnormal program termination】

2、My perations:

①After I installed VS2022 and Base packages, I created a new DCPPPConsoleApplication project.(Nothing else is set)

②Then I click run and it will report this error.

3、My environment:

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1065G7 CPU 

GPU: Intel(R) Iris(R) Plus Graphics

IDE: VS2022

OneAPI BaseToolkit: 2024.0.1.45

4、I'm a newbie and this problem has been bothering me since yesterday. Thank you for your help!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
XinyeChu
Novice

Thank you so much! After I updated the Intel GPU driver, the error was resolved!
Inter GPU driver link:
https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/19344/intel-graphics-windows-dch-drivers.html
There will be no error after downloading and installing.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Xinye, we would like to inform you that we are routing your query to the dedicated team for further assistance.

Have a nice day!

0 Kudos
-Light-
Novice

I also encountered the same problem, the " internal compiler error, abnormal program termination "was not displayed after I reinstalled the following driver, but the output was still not normal. I am using an Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9300H CPU with Windows 10 Home Chinese 22H2.

Light_0-1716429134888.pngLight_1-1716429150594.png

0 Kudos
yexinrong
Beginner

You can try to install correct gpu driver.

0 Kudos
XinyeChu
Novice

Thank you so much! After I updated the Intel GPU driver, the error was resolved!
Inter GPU driver link:
https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/19344/intel-graphics-windows-dch-drivers.html
There will be no error after downloading and installing.

0 Kudos